Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How did I get into this?

It is funny how we sometimes find ourselves in places (events) that we don't know how we got there.  I saw a notice about a local Golden Retriever rescue group needing some donations for an upcoming fund raising auction.  I emailed to ask what type of items they could use and voila...here I am involved with the event. Just a little bit...but still, how did I get into this? 

I had an idea for a book and started doing some research for it. I told my husband about it and started asking him questions about writing and voila...he sets up a blog for me and I am suddenly known as Redheaded Stepchild.   Now I find myself stumbling through the motions trying to remember how to get into my own blog to write.  I obviously have not written much...but still, how did I get into this? 

Or better yet....should the question be...how do I get out of this? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment